As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are setting up a Global AI Accelerator (GAIA) in the US, Sweden and India, with 300 specialists, to fast-track our strategy execution!
We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
- Define the Data sourcing strategy and works with partners to procure data. Supply to IP creation for Ericsson in AI/ML.
- Research studies and creative usage of new and/or existing data sources. Work with Data Architects to use existing data models and build new ones as needed.
- Work with new technologies and be the ambassador for them in MI Communities within Ericsson, nurturing the communities and mentoring junior data scientists.
- Engage with external ecosystem (academia, technology leaders, open source etc.) to develop the skills and technology portfolio for MI’s needs
- Present and be prominent in MI related forums and conferences, e.g., publishing patents, presenting papers, organizing sessions etc.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Proven skills of implementing a variety of Machine Learning techniques.
- Solid programming skills (R/Python) with proficiency in at least one.
- Proven track record of leading AI/ML projects end-to-end with complete ownership.
- Proven skills in building AI/ML based solutions using frameworks such as Python, R, H2O, Keras, TensorFlow, Spark ML etc.
- Experience in implementing new algorithms and methodologies from leading open source initiatives and research papers.
- Hands-on experience in designing and building AI models using Deep Neural Networks for applicable scenarios.
- Able to build and deploy AI models into production with focus on scaling, monitoring and performance.
- Sound knowledge of building explainable models (XAI) and prescriptive analytics.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, Indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics