The Health Policy & Management department seeks to hire a sophisticated Data Analyst who extracts and analyzes data from numerous administrative and research data sources. The Data Analyst will work on projects and issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments. They will perform complex statistical modeling analyses and communicate about data and analytical issues orally and in writing. They will act as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. We are seeking a professional who will coach and mentor more junior technical staff.
- Participate in the development and coordination of analytic activities.
- Build analytical datasets using an electronic health record database and other data sources.
- Clean and transform the data, conduct statistical/econometric analyses.
- Participate in meetings and briefings, prepare report summaries, follow up with employees and specialists to capture additional information, and identify the themes for next steps in data collection and analysis.
- Monitor, summarize and distribute to project staff the relevant literature and information produced by researchers, policy makers, sites and other specialists in the field.
- Prepare presentations, manuscripts, proposals, data use agreements and required reports in collaboration with project staff.
- Masters Degree
- 3-5 years of demonstrated ability