CCG delivers solutions to the most challenging problems our nation faces in cyberspace. We combine extensive cyber tradecraft with a principled, innovative, and asymmetric approach to deliver unparalleled results.
CCG seeks intelligent, dedicated, and passionate top-notch individuals to join our high-performing team. We provide a work atmosphere that fosters professional and individual growth, while working toward common goals. A Data Engineer at CCG is more than just a developer. We need you at the forefront of new ideas and expect you to participate in the full software development life-cycle, always looking for ways to improve effectiveness and quality.
- Participate and lead design and architecture of data processing systems
- Develop robust and high-quality software, putting the user’s requirements first and always driving towards a working product on-time
- Integrate and build testing into product family, ensuring complete code coverage
- Facilitate delivery and deployment of operational capabilities
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
- 2+ years’ experience with Python and SQL
- 2+ years in data pipeline development
- 2+ years’ experience developing for Linux
- 2+ years’ experience with service-oriented architectures, micro services, and containerization using Docker
- Strong programming fundamentals; particularly with networking, data structures, and data models
- Team success before self
- A drive for excellence and quality
- Experience with Kafka and ksqlDB for data processing
- Experience with Java, Scala, or another JVM programming language
- Experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana (or similar technologies) for creating dashboards
- Experience with Linux systems programming and/or kernel programming
- Experience with graph databases and graph query languages
- Cyber tradecraft and the ability to apply it to tools and platform development
- Top Secret Security Clearance
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.