Data Engineer with Azure Databricks skills
Location: Raritan, NJ
- Experience in Azure Data Factory (ADF) creating multiple pipelines and activities using Azure for full and incremental data loads into Azure Data Lake Store and Azure SQL DW
- Working experience with Databricks
- Spark framework experience as well as experience optimizing Spark queries
- Experience for Azure Data Lake Storage and working with Parquet files and partitions.
- Azure experience in designing and implementing redundant systems, policies, and procedures for disaster recovery and data archiving to ensure effective protection and integrity of data assets.
- Manage and resolve database access and performance issues
- Monitor, optimize and allocate physical data storage for database systems.
- Working technical experience with designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure Key Vault and Azure Policies is a plus
- Azure certification would be desired
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications : BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE