SENIOR DATA ANALYST
70,000 - 75,000
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company that is a major player in the food and beverage industry.
The company is well established in the food and beverage industry, owning many popular brands and regularly releasing exciting new products. They have offices across North America and Europe, with a strong presence in the Netherlands. They have over 10,000 dedicated employees who aim to improve the lives of the company's customers by providing high-quality, affordable products. The company is committed to creating an excellent working environment in which people's work is valued, alongside constantly finding innovative ways of ensuring sustainability within their business practices.
You will be working for the company's insights team using your previous experience in data visualization and advanced analytics to help answer business questions in a variety of areas, including marketing, finance, and logistics. You will work with departments across the organization, giving key insight to senior managers which will be central to decision-making within the company. Your role will include creating dashboards on a variety of KPI'S, analyzing and reporting on the impact of campaigns run by the company, and undertaking predictive analysis as well as A/B testing.
Our client is looking for someone with a strong technical mindset and excellent communicational skills, proficiency in Dutch is a significant bonus. Candidates should have.
- Previous experience in advanced analytics,
- Strong expertise in data visualization tool.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and Python
- At least 2 years experience in a data analytics or similar position
- Excellent opportunities for training and personal growth
- Generous company pension and healthcare plans.
- A strong company culture with various social events throughout the year