Machine Learning Engineer
If you are a spectacular Machine Learning Engineer who wants to take the next step working at an amazing company then keep reading!
My client wants you to join their growing team working on the development of leading-edge ML technologies running on advanced edge AI devices.
This is a permanent (full-time) job based in Galway/Limerick.
What will you do in this job?
- You will develop innovative ML, Deep learning algorithms and Multimedia applications running on advanced edge AI SOCs.
- You will apply ML to real-world problems selecting, designing, optimizing, and deploying neural networks
- You will work with Data teams to establish the training and testing datasets
- You will develop and submit invention disclosures, and keep up to date with latest advances in machine/deep learning, both industry and academia
What do you need to be successful in this job?
- You have MSc degree in a relevant field or at least 2 years relevant experience in the development and productization of AI/ML technologies
- You have familiarity with state-of-the-art ML, conversant in the latest ML developments, neural network architectures, and training and optimization methods
- You have strong experience with applying ML & Deep learning
- You have Experience with deep learning development tools such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, Caffe