As the next push into this investment, JPMC is hiring the best talents to join the newly-formed AI engineering team. We are executing like a startup and building the next generation technology that combines JPMC unique data and full service advantage to develop high impact AI applications and platforms in the financial services industry. We are looking for people who are excited about the opportunity.
Collaborate with all of JPMorgan's lines of business and functions to delivery software solutions.
- Experiment, develop and productionize high quality machine learning models, services and platforms to make huge technology and business impact.
- Design and implement highly scalable and reliable data processing pipelines and perform analysis and insights to drive and optimize business result.
- BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Machine learning related field.
- Solid programming skills with Java, Python or other equivalent languages.
- Deep knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics.
- Expert in at least one of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Ranking and Recommendation, or Time Series Analysis.
- Knowledge of machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn.
- Experience in ETL data pipelines both batch and real-time data processing, Data warehousing, NoSQL DB.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Self-motivation, great communication skills and team player.
- Cloud computing: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience in big data technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka.
- Experience in distributed system design and development.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.