Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there. We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Since being founded in 2011 we've:
- Grown to 150+ employees
- Raised over £100M in funding
- Launched 4 amazing products including JISA and Lifetime ISA
- Won multiple awards including Best Online Stocks & Shares ISA Provider for the fifth year in a row!
2020 was a record year for us, as we hit the 100,000 investor milestone and now manage over £2.3 billion AUM.
Job in a nutshell:
The Marketing Data Analyst is a key role within the Nutmeg Marketing team. This person will be comfortable pulling together large marketing data sets from a variety of different sources and present them in a clear and actionable way. We need someone that can look past top line CPAs to really understand what is driving performance at the most granular level and provide insights that will drive our customer growth plan.
A big part of this role is working with the Head of Acquisition to develop data driven attribution, as well as working with our data science team to continually build tools that give us greater marketing insights around our key metrics, marketing performance and a greater understanding of our audience.
What are we looking for?
- Marketing owner for all marketing data and analytics tools including Google Analytics, Campaign Manager, Amplitude, Hotjar, Looker and Funnel, as well as mobile marketing tools.
- Work closely with the Head of Acquisition to deliver advanced marketing attribution. This will include working with the data science team on developing and running complex data driven attribution models, as well as creating bespoke tools that give us further insights across the marketing channel mix.
- A passionate, curious and ambitious marketing analyst who has worked with marketing data in a fast paced and target-driven organisation.
- Someone that can produce and maintain all digital marketing reporting reports for the Marketing team.
- Able to use data to accurately forecast marketing performance and spend.
- Strong analytical and data skills, to help us bring greater insight around our audience segmentation strategies.
- Provide weekly competitor analysis and search insight reporting.
- Responsible for promotional reconciliation process.
- Experience of working with an integrated marketing stack.
- An expert in using onsite and marketing analytics tools with the ability to make the complex, simple - through brilliant data visualisations tools (like Google Data Studio and Tableau).
- Someone who is passionate about data and how it can drive marketing growth to achieve business goals.
- A real focus on driving efficiencies across all KPIs.
- Proven experience in similar roles, ideally from an ecommerce, FMCG, digital retail or travel background.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing channels
- Experience with using BI tools such as Looker.
- Strong bias towards action, as well as a strong can-do attitude drive to achieve amazing results and overcome obstacles quickly.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written and a confident presenter.
You might also have:
- Knowledge of investment products and a passion for the savings and investment industry.
- Understanding of conversion rate optimisation and A/B testing methodology.
- A creative mindset.
- A supportive team culture
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team