The RedSail Technologies Network Services Business Unit has the primary mission to create incremental value streams for RedSail through the development and activation of Clinical, Financial, & Operational Programs that leverage our uniquely integrated technology platforms as well as our associated reach within the targeted market segments.
The Data Scientist will play a critical role as part of the department leadership team in defining and managing our use of “data” to accomplish the department objectives.
A look at what you’ll be doing:
- Collecting data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and managing new studies.
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis.
- Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data.
- Building tools to automate data collection.
- Searching through large data sets for usable information.
- Creating reports and presentations for business uses.
- Correlating similar data to find actionable results.
- Using data to build predictive models and or algorithms.
- Analysis of large data sets to build visualizations and validate findings.
Do you possess these characteristics?
- Exceptional technical writing skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way.
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with data management tools.
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail.
What experience would make you successful:
- 5 years of experience as a Data Scientist, preferably Pharma experience.
- Programming with Python, R, SQL, Hive, Pig, Scala; SQL experience required.
- Visualization Tools - (Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- AI an ML Tool – Mahout, others.
- Platform experience - Apache Spark.
- Experience working with unstructured data is a must.
What education you’ll need to have:
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
Please note the following items before submitting your resume and cover letter:
- This position is remote.
- Please submit your cover letter and resume in PDF format. Thank you!
- RedSail Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity. We follow the Federal Guidelines for a Drug-Free Work Environment.