TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The mission of the Data Platform Singapore Business Partnering (DPSG BP) team is to empower the TikTok e-commerce business with data. Our goal is to build a Data Warehouse that can cater to batch and streaming data, Data Products that provide useful information to build efficient data metrics & dashboards which will be used to make smarter business decisions to support business growth. If you're looking for a challenging ground to push your limits, this is the team for you!
- Responsible for providing end to end solutions to enable business;
- Responsible for data warehouse modeling design & implementation;
- Responsible for data pipeline & services development for data products;
- Responsible for developing and optimizing ETL processes;
- Responsible for enriching & optimizing technical documents;
1. Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, related engineering discipline, or equivalent practical experience;
2. Proficiency in SQL with related project experience;
3. Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages, such as Java/Go/C++/C#/Python;
4. Good understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem, open-source big data tech stacks like Hive, MapReduce, Spark, etc;
5. Familiar with large-scale data warehouse architecture design, data model design, and ETL;
6. Good understanding of streaming pipeline development, open-source OLAP engines, or Machine Learning/Data Mining is a plus;
7. Strong analytical thinking and exceptional attention to detail;
8. Working proficiency in verbal and written English;
9. Able to commit at least 3 days a week.