TraceLink’s software solutions and Opus Platform help the pharmaceutical industry digitize their supply chain and enable greater compliance, visibility, and decision making. It reduces disruption to the supply of medicines to patients who need them, anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2009 with the simple mission of protecting patients, today Tracelink has 8 offices, over 800 employees and more than 1300 customers in over 60 countries around the world. Our expanding product suite continues to protect patients and now also enhances multi-enterprise collaboration through innovative new applications such as MINT.
Tracelink is recognized as an industry leader by Gartner and IDC, and for having a great company culture by Comparably.
Data Scientist II (TraceLink, Inc. – Wilmington, MA):
Responsible for conducting complex statistical analysis and data engineering to execute product realization within a cloud environment and deliver innovative data science solutions to customers. Specific duties include:
- Lead development of complex Machine Learning (ML) pipelines and statistical models to grow business value by improving supply chain operations.
- Leverage technology depth to engage with key leaders across the enterprise to identify new applications of artificial intelligence in supply chain topics.
- Gather business requirements from various stakeholders and lead analysis of massive datasets to synthesize strategies and tactics to solve complex problems.
- Conduct or coordinate appropriate testing of data/ML solutions to ensure results are consistent with business expectations.
- Present and communicate meaningful insights obtained from ML model results to technical and non-technical audiences including internal and external stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Provide cutting-edge algorithms, visualizations, and expert insight for business challenges throughout the organization.
- Partner with business stakeholders to define problems and develop models that help to address today’s challenges with the internet of supply chains provided by Tracelink.
- Promote data science methods across organization to address a new class of problems that cannot be solved using traditional methods.
- Provide clear visualizations and present analyses to Executive-Level Stakeholders (internal and external), using Business Intelligence tools and predictive analytics to drive key decisions.
- Collaboratively identify data science opportunities that support business and product goals.
- Propose, evaluate, and perfect specific data science solutions.
- Responsible for conducting statistical analysis and data engineering to execute product realization within a cloud environment and deliver innovative data science solutions to customers.
- Develop specific data science solutions.
- Perform data analysis and statistical modeling to interpret data.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Science or similar technical discipline with 2 years of experience as a Data Scientist.
Experience must include the following, which may be gained concurrently:
- 2 years of experience in designing, implementing and deploying in production environments data science applications in cloud environments.
- 2 years of experience with software engineering best practices including story estimation, test-driven development, code review and version control with git.
- 2 years of experience with advanced machine learning techniques, including deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision and reinforcement learning.
- 2 years of experience utilizing AWS technologies including Glue, Athena, MWAA, SageMaker.
- 2 years of experience with statistical and data science programming skills including SQL, Python and R.
- 2 years of experience with applied mathematics including probability and statistics, stochastic systems, queueing theory, optimization, control theory, and adaptive systems.
- 2 years of experience with agile software development.
200 Ballardvale Street, Suite 100, Wilmington, MA 01887
This position is part of TraceLink’s employee referral program and is eligible for an employee referral incentive.
Salary: $157,009 per year
No visa sponsorship available.