Nestlé is 308,000 employees strong and are driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com.
At Nestlé Purina, pets are our passion, safety is our promise and progress is our pledge. We work smarter, not harder. As a result, we’re widely known as a ‘Best Place to Work’. We make some of the world's most popular and trusted food brands and are committed to advancing the science, health and food products for pets.
- Permanent position
- Non executive positon
- 3 years of experience in project Management and data
- Attractive package and caring management, allow you to evolve in a pleasant environment. You benefit from training throughout your career, aimed at promoting your development towards different roles within the Group.
To be a key actor of the Purina EMENA Data & Digital Ambition , by driving at Market / Factory level a comprehensive set of MDM operational activity related to Master Data Setup , Life Cycle Management and Product Information , working with the relevant business actors. You will be in charge of improving performance with continuous improvement in collaboration and support to the EMENA Master Data Engineer . The role also support business projects or drive MDM projects with an evolutive scope and complexity.
A day in the life of a Master Data Analyst
- On a given Scope of Market / Factories or group of , for hereafter activities :
- SAP Material Creation , Extension , release for NPPE Products and Component
- Drive Performance of the E2E setup , including other teams deliverables
- SAP Material Obsolescence for same Product and Components
- SAP Receipe & BOM Management
- Product Information Flow , from SAP to GS1 / Alkemics, driving deliverables from others functions (D2D) to ensure on time and accurate delivery to customers , for Market customer and / or Central Customers
- Product Data for Sustainability / Green Dot / Plastic Tax reports
- Manage operation of a sub-set of the activities
- Meet or exceed agreed KPIs / PPI for these
- Support Data Users , in Collaboration and support with the Master Data Engineer in charge of the activity at EMENA level
- Communicate and interact with all relevant departement stakeholder of these activities
- Solve issue on technical or business topics driving task force to resolve
- Continuously look for and propose improvements to ways of working and processes, as per Nestlé Continuous Excellence methodology , in operational scope or up to EMENA level, in Collaboration and support with the Master Data Engineer in charge of the activity at EMENA level to improve speed, quality and efficiency with high level of standardization across EMENA Markets and Factories and automation of tasks or data flow. May include development of tools or system improvements, working with IT & Global team
- Develop an in-depth understanding of all activities for the market, via x-training and rotating operation of these, acquire knowledge on complex WoW, Systems and other teams technical or business who support
- Represent Master Data team in Business or Data Project for assigned scope (up to EMENA level , ex new DC or new Flow from another region, change to SAP) ,
- Drive project within the Master Data team or with the Operational Eco-System
- Follow standard Project Methodology and report on progress issues to Sponsors / Stakeholders, seek support from Management or Sponsor in time and appropriately.
- Testing is a possible project activity (e.g. eWM, GLS, Integration divestures, Optimization and Pollution)
Generic to support both Project & Operation Activities
- Develop and apply an open minded, creative , innovative and above organization boundaries attitude
- Support Purina EMENA 360 Data and Digital Ambitions for standard Data Model across EMENA & Functions and associated Governance, Easy access to Data and Automated Processes & flows through operation management , Improvement / Evolution of the WoW and Project Activities either directly or through visibility to relevant actors in the team or Management.
- Have a good understanding of the Business processes and Team Structure in Supply Chain, PPM, Logistics, Purchasing, TAG, Finance, Production, Sales, Marketing including E-Commerce and Finance
What will make you successful
- 3 years of experience in project management and Data
- Knowledge of SAP
- Fluency in English
- Attention to detail, methodology, teamwork organisation & communication skills
If you are ready for an exciting professional experience filled with unique challenges and opportunities, we look forward to receiving your application.
Whoever you are, wherever you come from, we are convinced that diversity and performance go hand in hand: we pay the same attention to all applications.
The inclusion of differences is Nestlé in France's strength.
We are signatory of the Diversity Charter and the Charter of l’Autre Cercle.