Infosys is seeking Senior Data Analysts
with good experience in DWH, Informatica, advance SQL. The position will primarily be responsible interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Required Qualifications:
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 2 years of experience in playing Data Analyst role in DWH project.
- 1 year of hands-on experience in Informatica PC.
- 1 year of hands-on experience in advanced SQL, Unix shell scripting.
- 1 year of hands-on experience in end-to-end implementation of DW BI projects, especially in data warehouse and mart developments.
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies.
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time.
- Experience in Python will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of Data integration, Data Quality and data architecture.
- Good expertise in impact analysis due to changes or issues.
- Experience with design and implementation of ETL/ELT framework for complex warehouses/marts. Knowledge of large data sets and experience with performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on development, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- CI/CD exposure.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job may entail extensive travel. The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.About Us
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin