With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey! Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Manager, Data Scientist
In this role, the focus is to have enterprise-level experience for Machine Learning Model build, validation, scoring, monitoring, etc and do analysis on back-office operations, be able to understand and translate and integrate the analysis from back-office to front-office.
- To deal with huge data, have a good understanding of data science, and have worked on relational databases.
- Analyzing data and provide key findings with potential business impact
- Responsible for Model Build.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques.
- Solving problems by applying knowledge of data mining and machine learning.
- Project Management and Client Interaction.
- Ensuring Quality through best practices and compliance to the framework, architecture, and coding standards.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- M.A. in Economics or M.S. in Statistics with relevant experience in Data Science/advanced analytics and Practice
- Mathematics and Statistical Background
- High level of intellectual curiosity about the Data Science and Analytics
- Extensive Experience with Analytics products and solutions
- Prior Experience with the Model build (Python / SQL scripts)
- Predictive Analytics – Well versed with AI and Machine Learning
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Building and implementing models, using/creating algorithms, and creating/running simulations using a variety of Tools
- Knowledge and experience of tools/techniques: Forecasting, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Regularization, Segmentation (Decision Trees, CHAID, CART), Cluster Analysis, Factor Analysis, variable screening, Machine Learning – Random Forest, Gradient Boosting, SVM, XGBoost.
- Passion for analytics, technology, and a keen learner to stay abreast on what’s latest
- Ability to inspire and influence change in technology application
- Ability to work in diverse teams and with multiple stakeholders
- Conflict management and negotiation skills
- Skill gap identification and development of our global teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Aug 26, 2021, 12:02:34 PM
Master Skills List