About Threemile Canyon Farms
For more than 20 years, Threemile Canyon Farms has responsibly provided for the nutritional needs of a growing population through our sustainable dairy and farming operations. While we are proud of our contributions, we know that what sets us apart is not just what we do, but how we do it.
We were early innovators in building a closed loop system of sustainable farming, which is made possible by our decision to bring together crop farming and dairy production. These are highly complementary pursuits – particularly when it comes to recycling waste. We put organic waste back into the soil, which not only minimizes the amount of waste we produce but also helps keep our crops healthy. With more than 39,500 acres of irrigated farmland, we understand that our commitment to responsible farming is important to us as well as our community.
Job Duties Include
- Analyzing dairy data to generate insights that improve operational decisions.
- Leveraging a multitude of datasets to support management in making informed business decisions.
- Identifying and enhancing data collection and analysis processes, and quantitative models.
- Collaborating with necessary departments to implement and optimize data collection.
- Utilizing analytics tools for data profiling and visualization.
- Collaborating to implement automated and actionable dashboards and reports.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, understand business needs, and translate into technical solutions.
- Collaborating with IT in design, development, and maintaining of business intelligence solutions, dashboards, and reports using tools and relevant software.
- Be a self-starter; ability to work independently as well as with other team members and management.
- Attend required company meetings and training and participate in constructive discussion.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community to present a professional image of Threemile Canyon Farms.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, economics, or other quantitative discipline.
- 5+ years in business intelligence or information analyst roles.
- Self-starter, taking initiative and driving progress with minimal direction.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo, creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical and strategic through processes.
- High attention to detail and a track record of managing multiple, competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Solid understanding of data concepts (databases, data quality, data governance, data querying).
- Experience with ag data systems preferred.
- Ability to transform large data sets for analysis using industry standard tools.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively communication technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must have valid work authorization and be able to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship.