Permanent - Full Time
Flint Bishop is one of the leading business-to-business debt recovery law firms in the UK. We are the recovery partner for many leading UK brands and the firm has won all three major national debt recovery awards for our strategy and results.
Data plays an increasingly important part of our business and as a result of continued growth, we now have an excellent opportunity for a Junior Data Analyst to join our team based at Derby. The Junior Data Analyst will provide the department with a range of management information and operational support.
We are looking for a hands-on individual who is a natural problem solver. Reporting to the Data Analytics Manager, the desired candidate will be keen to join a fast-paced and friendly team to progress their career in data analytics.
- Create, develop, and maintain client reports and performance packs.
- Manage ad hoc operational data requests for the debt recovery department.
- Manage business as usual management information reports, to include internal and external reports.
- Develop a suite of workload management tools to assist Operations Team Leaders.
- Engage with both internal and external stakeholders to present findings and provide solutions.
- Provide analytical support across the business as and when required.
- Cover Data Administration tasks on an ad hoc basis
- Ensure accuracy of data and support on department initiatives.
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- Have strong analytical skills
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Have great interpersonal skills and be able to communicate your ideas
- Be a good problem solver
- Be able to manage own workloads, and ask for support where needed
- A bachelor's degree in a numeric subject (Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent
- Experience using SQL, however not essential as on the job training will be provided
- Experience working with DPS case management system
- Experience with legal systems such as Liberate
Disclosure will be required in the event that a position is offered.
Financial checks will be required in the event that a position is offered.
What we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
- Great working environment at our Derby Head offices
- Car parking is provided by the firm
- Career Development opportunities
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Options to buy & sell 1 week's holiday
- 1 week's holiday carry over
- Extra day off for your birthday
- Staff card discount scheme for local shops
- Social days and evenings on the firm
- Staff discounts on legal services