In the exciting new challenges ahead in the pursuit of a world-class digital government transformation, we are looking for a Data Scientist to work with the product managers/directors to propose & implement the data analytics, ML & AI use cases in the products.
You will be accountable for the data analytics, ML & AI part of the product.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with product manager, presales & other users to analyse requirements
- Lead analysis, design, and development & maintenance of AI & ML models, algorithms in the modules used within the product.
- Design develop & maintain the data processing and ingestion routines required for the AI/ML engine.
- Analyse source data and data flows, working with structured and unstructured data
- Collect requirement and assist product manager & architect with solution architecture.
- Assist in the gap analysis with customers, system integration testing, user acceptance testing, & implementation of projects where AI/ML is being used.
- Collaborate in the creation/enhancement of data platform solutions (Data Marts, Cubes) to facilitate decision making
- Assist to explore new technologies, alternatives, new models etc when needed.
- Guide and mentor others team members in the use of AI/Machine Learning
You shall be either a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering, or similar.
We are looking for candidates who are strong team players, with great attitude and a passion to succeed in today’s world of technological disruption. You will likely be results focused, a creative problem solver, customer centric and a good communicator.
Accompanying these, we shall be expecting you to have:
- 3 years of relevant working experience and overall 5+ years of experience.
- Specialization in: Python programming, R, Data Analytics, Data Processing & Ingestion Techniques, AWS tools & related technologies,
- 1-2 years of experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools such as neural networks, regression, classification, and clustering would be an advantage
- Familiarity with data analytics applications & data modelling
- Demonstrated passion for analytics/AI & ML and the ability to explore and keep updated with current trends.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and analytics techniques
- Good communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high degree of intellectual curiosity and a positive attitude.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. Willingness to “do whatever it takes to get the job done”.
- Strong programming skills in Python
- Used Cloud Computing in either Azure or AWS
- 1-2 years of experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques and tools
- Experience in developing and deploying Web based products/applications
- Knowledge on AI models like Random Forest, Regression, Cluster Analysis