About the Company
Deutsche Post Global Mail (Australia) Pty Ltd, trading as DHL eCommerce Solutions is part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group.
DHL eCommerce Solutions Australia
offers cross-border, economy parcel delivery and returns solutions to online retailers. We specialize in tailor-made, affordablesolutions, offering a choice of postal and commercial products to meet the needs of customers in the e-commerce sector.
Why work with us
Certified as Great Place to Work in 2021, 2022
Certified as Top Employer in Australia and Asia Pacific region.
Hybrid Working Environment.
Career Advancement through many Learning & Development programs, Coaching and Mentoring sessions.
Reward and Recognition programs.
Health & Wellbeing programs.
Objectives of this Role
- Managing quality of an end to end international and domestic ecommerce shipment distribution network
- Develop, document, implement and manage service level agreements with logistics partners
- Investigate service failures as well as develop and put into place interim measures to recover the service failure and long term solutions to preventre occurrence
- Partner with other business function leaders (i.e., sales, finance, CS, commercial) to develop the necessary frameworks and processes for servicequality management
Day to day Responsibilities
- Use data management and analysis skills to critically evaluate distribution network service performance
- Identify service failures through data analysis
- Logistics partner service level management
- Develop and lead implementation of interim solutions to recover service failures
- Develop and lead implementation of long term solutions to prevent reoccurrence of service failures
- Prepare insightful reports to guide senior management business decisions
- Align budget requirements to network cost analysis
- Support logistics improvement projects
- Manage relevant master data and system configurations
- Evaluate vendor operations (e.g., freight forwarders & Warehouse) according to quality standards and create reports to monitor performance
- Track KPIs and report on distribution network performance
- Identify improvement opportunities to digitise reporting and other function processes
- Prepare relevant reports on quality and service performance of the partner for partner business reviews
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a data management related field (IT, computer science, actuarial science) preferred however a business related degree withproven data management ability will be highly regarded
- Strong service management / partner management ability is essential, with confidence to engage supply partners on service performance andmatters of contractual compliance
- Exceptional attention to detail and communication skills (verbal/written)
- Experience in data mining, analysis and reporting in transport/logistics industry
- Knowledge of databases and ERP systems would be highly regarded but not necessary
- SQL and Python would be highly regarded but not necessary
The salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset.
Please note only applicants that have full working rights within Australia are eligible to apply. If this opportunity sounds like what you are looking for, please apply! We would love to hear from you!
Please apply with:
- Your CV/resume, and
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role