Apply now for a career that puts wellbeing first!
GET TO KNOW US
Gympass is a corporate wellness platform that connects you to thousands of fitness & wellness partners, all with one simple monthly membership. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in NYC, we have a growing global team in 11 offices around the world. At Gympass, you not only have the opportunity to build a career in a fast-paced global environment - but you'll make wellbeing universal, so everyone can be happy and healthy.THE OPPORTUNITY
We are hiring a Senior Data Analyst to our Global Analytics team in Portugal!
As a member of the ever-growing Global Analytics team at Gympass, you’ll play a critical role in maintaining a data-focused culture and helping drive unique strategic initiatives. In this highly malleable role, you will be responsible for the development and ongoing operation of Gympass’ growth strategy, products, technologies, tools, and technical solutions. This includes (but is not limited to) generating and reviewing reports, building data dashboards, direct communication with product partners, identifying patterns and trends in data sets from a variety of product areas, bringing up opportunities to steer and enhance our product as a strategic partner to our Product team.YOUR IMPACT
Who You Are
- Develop recommendations and drive improvements to data standards, processes, definitions or tools
- Lead investigations/analysis in partnership with Product team leaders globally by providing analytical insights through accessible and visual data dashboards
- Be an active participant in discussion with various global teams and have a voice in the direction of the product
- Identify insights that will impact the broader business by leveraging relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple functional areas
- Drive conversations to turn vague or poorly defined issues into clearly addressable problems/questions, consulting with managers and team leaders when needed to make sure the pathway to be followed align with overall strategy
- Align priorities with stakeholders driven by an Ownership Mentality, being able to assess cost vs benefit of the decisions
- A minimum of 4 years working with Data Analytics
- Experience in analyzing large data sets and synthesizing insights into actionable product recommendations
- Excellent SQL skills required
- Experience using data visualization tools (Tableau, Metabase etc)
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely to stakeholders in an enticing manner that encourages discussion and action
- Must be comfortable with unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving high-growth environments
- Entrepreneurial, digitally savvy, creative and experimental in the approach to problem solving, with exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent English communication skills
We recognize that individuals approach job applications differently. We strongly encourage all aspiring applicants to go for it, even if they don't match the job description 100%. We welcome your application and will be delighted to explore if you could be a great fit for our team. For this specific role, please note that prior experience in Data Analytics with SQL are mandatory requirements.What We Offer You
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and well-being of our employees. Our benefits include:GYMPASS:
We believe in our mission and encourage our employees and their families to find their passion too. Access digital fitness programs and online wellness resources for meditation, nutrition, mental health support, and more. You will receive the Gold plan at no cost, and other premium plans will be significantly discounted.FITNESS:
Additional fitness subsidy to access onsite gyms and fitness studios.FLEXIBLE WORK:
Choose when and where you work. For most, this will be a remote structure, but can vary depending on the needs of the role and employee preferences. We offer all employees a home office stipend and a monthly flexible work allowance to cover the costs of working from home.
- Our offices are in Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, and the UK.
We understand that together, Gympassers and their leaders can make the best decisions for their own individual scopes. This includes flexibility to adjust their working hours based on their personal schedule, time zone, and business needs.PAID TIME OFF:
We know how important it is to take time away from work to recharge. Employees receive a minimum of 25 days paid holiday per year with an additional day for each year of tenure (up to 5) in addition to annual holidays (including an extra holiday on your birthday!).PARENTAL LEAVE:
100% paid parental leave of 12 weeks to all new parents (of both biological and adopted children, regardless of gender and parent's relationship with the co-parent) + 100% paid birth leave of 14 weeks.CAREER GROWTH:
Outstanding opportunities for personal and career growth. That means we maintain a growth mindset in everything we do and invest deeply in employee development.CULTURE:
An exciting and supportive environment filled with passionate individuals from all over the world! You’ll partner with global colleagues and share in the success of a high-growth technology company disrupting the health and wellness space. Our value-based culture of trust, flexibility, and integrity makes this possible every day. Find more info on our careers page!And to get a glimpse of Life at Gympass… Follow us on Instagram @gympasscareers and LinkedIn!
Diversity, Equity, and Belonging at Gympass
We aim to create a collaborative, supportive, and inclusive space where everyone knows they belong.
Gympass is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Questions on how we treat your personal data? See our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.