Data driven business development is an important piece of the puzzle in the digital journey that we at Lantmännen have in front of us. Do you want to be part of an exciting journey?
This Is What You Will Do
Analytics and New Technology is an exciting and growing area within Lantmännen IT, and we are now strengthening our team with a Data Engineer to join us. Together - towards smarter ways of working. The Analytics & New Technology team is responsible for BI and analytics solutions within the entire Lantmännen Group. As a Data Engineer, you will work in a team together with several other data engineers, architect, analytics solution specialists, and product owners. Here you will get the opportunity to develop your skills with a highly dedicated BI team. It is a team with a great team spirit that strives for cooperation and knowledge sharing. We work according to agile ways of working.
Data driven business development is a strategy at Lantmännen and as our Data Engineer you will work close to the business regarding requirements, design, development, and maintenance of the Analytics solutions within the Lantmännen Group. You will work from back-end to visualization, using the latest Cloud techniques in Azure. You will also have the possibility to be involved in exciting projects using cloud technologies, Machine learning, IoT and other new technologies to support a data-driven way of working in the business.
This is what you need to succeed:
- A few years of working experience within Business Intelligence, data warehouse and Data Analytics as a BI Developer.
- Technical skills in data modeling, back-end architecture, and design (data factory and Azure).
- Experience in Azure Analytics.
- Experience in CI/CD Pipelines using Azure DevOps.
- Previous experience from working with an agile methodology in a cross-functional setting where you are used to navigate across multiple stakeholders and IT-services.
- A relevant degree, BSc, MSc, or equivalent experience in Computer Science or another relevant subject area.
- Great knowledge in Swedish and English, both written and spoken.
- Driven and curious. You are deeply interested in how data and analytics can help create opportunities and create value to the business.
- A strong communicator who enjoys collaborating in teams and building long-lasting relationships. You are not afraid to challenge status quo and recommend improvements.
- Highly analytical with a solution-oriented mindset.
- A structured person with a critical eye for details.
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
What We Offer You
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain –from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than the 8th of October. The recruitment process will include several interviews, psychometric tests and the final candidate will go through a background check through our external supplier, ToFindOut.
In this recruitment Lantmännen collaborates with Wise IT. If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact recruitment consultant Josefine Lindborg, email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!