As our Data Analyst you will shape and build the next generation of the data analytics platform to bridge the divide between edge and the cloud. Our team’s charter is to make data structured, accessible and surface metrics relevant to product teams with ease.
To thrive in this role you must have experience in building foundational metrics, reports and dashboards to enable sustained improvements. You will also have experience designing, implementing, and optimizing ETL schemas in a data platform.
At Dexterity, we believe robots can positively transform the world. Our breakthrough technology frees people to do the creative, inspiring, problem-solving jobs that humans do best by enabling robots to handle repetitive and physically difficult work.
We’re starting with warehouse automation, where the need for smarter, more resilient supply chains impacts millions of lives and businesses around the world. Dexterity's full-stack robotics systems pick, move, pack, and collaborate with human-like skill, awareness, and learning capabilities. Our systems are software-driven, hardware-agnostic, and have already picked over 15 million goods in production. And did we mention we’re customer-obsessed? Every decision, large and small, is driven by one question – how can we empower our customers with robots to do more than they thought was possible?
Dexterity is one of the fastest growing companies in robotics, backed by world-class investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Obvious Ventures. We’re a diverse and multidisciplinary team with a culture built on passion, trust, and dedication. Come join Dexterity and help make intelligent robots a reality!
Day to Day Activities
- Work with product teams across the company to identify the data requirements and build pipelines to surface the relevant data
- Communicate the impact of data through multiple mediums like BI tools, dashboard, and presentations
- Expand the observability and understandability of deployed robot systems with a focus on unlocking business insights
- Build production quality data models and pipelines that ingest diverse sensor, service, and vision data at scale
- Experience building data pipelines and architectures for large scale data ingestion
- Experience in Python, Go, or other relevant coding languages
- Familiar with relational databases and NoSQL data stores handling extremely large data volumes.
- Expert in writing SQL queries with optimal resource usage for data analytics and visualization
- Experience with building solutions on a public cloud platform like GCP, or Azure
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Stand/walk or sit for the majority of a workday.
- Loud work environment with temperature change due to seasons
- See and judge distances and space relationships to successfully complete detailed activities to fine tolerances, including reading written plans and other documents.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.