The Data Analytics team brings together the theory and practice to identify and communicate data-driven insights that allow stakeholders and other executives at Raisin to make more informed decisions. Team’s responsibilities include reporting (define and set-up consistent business KPIs), deep-dive analysis and predictive analytics amongst many. In summary, team is responsible for:
- Providing and maintaining Looker as a platform
- Providing analytics as a service
We are looking for a Data Analyst who is deeply passionate about data driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving themselves and the team towards meeting the next challenge.Your Responsibilities
- Following the end-to-end analytical cycle of defining the problem to data preparation to data analysis to quality check measures to results presentation to measuring success/ results.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of customers to address strategic and operational business questions.
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from data to shape features, economies and possible future product/ CRM/ Marketing, etc. roadmaps. Deriving value by identifying key business findings and insights through analysis or reporting.
- Analyzing and assisting senior analysts with value-adding projects where effective data analysis is central. Assisting co-workers in analytical tasks and helping to explain the structure of the data.
- Supporting business stakeholders with ad-hoc questions on internal performance, external partner/business development efforts.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics customer’s experience - key for teams to make informed quantitative decisions.
- Looker specific: Defining new tables in LookML along with measures and dimensions. Maintaining quality of code in LookML by performing regular clean-ups of unused views and explores.
Join our mission, join our team - and grow with us!
- Bachelors or master’s in Economics, Statistics, Finance (mathematics focus), Mathematics, Business - Any other relevant quantitative fields.
- Work experience in data analysis (descriptive/ reporting, inquisitive or predictive analytics) and/ or BI.
- Strong SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets: Snowflake preferred. Experience in working with version controls like Git
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details.
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
- Basic experience in analytical tools and technologies such as R, Python.
- Experience in reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, Power BI.
- Experience in solving data science related problems or building and applying machine learning algorithms: advantage.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Eagerness and hunger to learn and grow.
At Raisin, we care about each other and it is one of our top priorities to foster an open and caring environment in which everyone feels welcome and comfortable. Our culture is strongly driven by our ambitious team, which, connects more than 40 different nationalities.
You'll find us in our modern and open office in the trendy Kreuzberg district with a view of the Spree River, ideally connected to public transportation and surrounded by a variety of restaurants and shopping opportunities.
As part of our team, you will benefit from:
Personal training budget of 1,700 € and four full training days per year.
Free choice of hardware.
Hungry all the time? Snacks, daily fresh fruit as well as drinks provided at the office.
Flexible working hours, home office and 28 vacation days.
Enjoy more than 50+ different sports with Urban Sports Club: We subsidize your membership with more than €20 per month.
A company pension scheme (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge), which we support with 20%.
Enjoy yearly company retreats to exciting European cities and other team events, such as Lunch & Learn, Tech Lunch, Female Empowerment Forum, CEO Talks as well as our yearly Summer- and Christmas Party.
Do you miss being in the office? The corporate ticket gets you there, which we subsidize with €25 per month (BVG Firmenticket for Berlin and HVV ProfiTicket for HH).
You are moving from another country or city to join us? We will support your relocation.