Puffy is one of America’s fastest-growing e-commerce retailers. Our award-winning mattresses are developed with unrivaled attention to detail and are loved by millions of sleepers in America and Canada.
Since entering the bed-in-a-box market in 2016, we have experienced consistent and considerable year-on-year growth. Driven by a mission to make optimal sleep health a priority for all, we’ve made headlines on Entrepreneur.com and TechCompanyNews, to name a few. Puffy’s product range now extends to the entire bedroom, including pillows, bedding, and bedroom accessories.
Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Analytics professional to join our growing E-commerce team as a Senior Analyst. In this role, you will transform all e-commerce data and translate business and financial goals into agile, insightful analytics that drive actions. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our leaders to develop our digital marketing and E-commerce strategies
What you'll be doing
- Aggregating data from multiple sources, creating reliable databases/data systems & identifying and filling knowledge gaps
- Drive the key Product KPIs, such as revenue, ARPU, retention, and optimize the sales funnel
- Performing deep-dive analyses of digital campaigns and developing an understanding of the commercial goals and taking on long-term, strategic initiatives
- Monitoring our performance across multiple channels and continuously optimizing it Assisting in monitoring P&L for amouage.com and the broader e-Commerce business
- Drive A/B testing on-site as well as of our digital campaigns
Ideally you will have
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience, preferably in E-commerce
- Fluency in SQL is a must, as well as Google Analytics
- Proficiency in analytical data manipulation on large marketing databases and external data sources
- Expert using Excel for data analysis and modeling
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced and changing environment
- We challenge the status quo. Work with young and supportive colleagues. The leadership team are highly entrepreneurial, it reflects. Ideas, challenges, think tanks, it is all in your day to day.
- Not in Dubai yet? We will cover your visa requirements and help you settle with flights and temporary accommodation (2-week hotel stay).
- Flights home once per year.
- A modern and stylish open plan office in the heart of Dubai Marina. Dozens of restaurants, cafes, supermarkets and shopping within a 5 min walk! Ps. Don't worry we have free company parking.
- We promote a healthy lifestyle! On top of world class health insurance (dental & vision included), our kitchen is stocked with organic snacks, juices, fruits, tea & coffee.
- Top tier tech stack. We are young and modern. G suite, Atlassian, Re-tool, Asana, Slack. Need something more? Ask away.
- The best equipment, whatever helps you get your work done. Choose your own laptop, monitor (we prefer curved Samsung screens;)), Super ergo office chairs, and whatever else you need.
- Closing the week with a delicious catered lunch on Friday.