IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
If you would like to become a member of our multidisciplinary and international team of highly qualified colleagues and take over your own areas of responsibility, we look forward to receiving your application!
Join us in our exciting journey..!
- Independently carry out quantitative (market data) and qualitative analysis (strategic evaluations) within the scope of consulting projects, especially in the area of market access (pharmaceuticals/medical products).
- Preparation of customer presentations and implementation of customer workshops for national and international customers in German and English.
- Working on strategic or operational issues/projects of the customers.
- Preparation of HTA dossiers (Germany, EU) in English and German (Medical Writing)
- Creation and collaboration on Health Economic models and pricing.
- Dealing with health policy issues and developing market access scenarios for innovative products e.g. gene therapies or advanced medical devices.
The candidate we are looking for: Skills & other requirements;
- University degree in Economics/Health Sciences (e.g. Master of Public Health), (bio)Statistics, Human Medicine, Pharmacy, Epidemiology, Human/micro/molecular Biology or other Natural Sciences.
- You have excellent analytical and conceptual skills and can prepare results in a structured, comprehensible and convincing manner.
- After the training in the team, which is important to us, you will convince us by working independently, first under the guidance of the project manager, later by managing your own projects.
- In addition to your distinctive social competence, you are ready to work in multidisciplinary and international teams (IQVIA/clients), have strong communication skills and can present yourself well - in German and English.
- Experienced handling of MS Office programs (optimally: statistical data analysis with SPSS, R) is a matter for you.
- You are data driven curious and passionate about Human Data Science.
- Attention to details and focused on quality output is a must.
- In addition, you are well organized, very independent, highly motivated and have a sense of humor? Perfect! We want to know more about you!
- IQVIA recognized by Great Place to Work as the second best company to work for in Spain (March 2018)
- FORTUNE Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies list for the third year in a row.
- Recognised by the 2016 Scrip Awards as the Best Full-service Provider Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- Awarded the 2016 Eagle Award from the Society for Clinical Research Sites (SCRS) for the fourth consecutive year. A site-nominated award recognising contract research organizations (CRO) and biopharmaceutical sponsors dedicated to building positive relationships with research sites through leadership, professionalism and integrity.
- IQVIA™ named in The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP) 2017 Global Outsourcing 100® List which recognizes the world’s best service providers across a range of industries.
We invite you to join IQVIA™.
IQVIA™ is an equal opportunity employer. We make employment decisions based on qualifications and merit. We prohibit discrimination based on any unlawful consideration such as age, race, national origin, gender or other "protected status.“
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
If you know the right candidate or for more information on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.