This organization is the Global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. They offer great international and local career opportunities on plus of the trainings and certifications.
You'll be part of a multi-disciplinary international team working hand-in-hand and sharing knowledge and experience thanks to their different Centers of Excellence. A mix of local and international colleagues with different cultures, backgrounds and expertise. All sharing the same goal: to come up with the best advice and working software solutions for their clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building and managing data pipelines and Data stores on Azure.
- Ensure an efficient, organized, and reliable solution to business requirements.
- Integrate, transform and consolidate data from various structured and unstructured data systems.
- Create and design data models.
- Architect - Leading teams in end to end projects trough the latest technologies.
- Architect - Capable to analyse complex problems and design solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in Azure DataBricks.
- 3+ years of experience in Azure DataFactory.
- SQL, TSQL experience.
- Strong BI skills, and technical knowledge of Azure Data Platform.
- Experience in Data modelling techniques.
- Company Car.
- All legal benefits included. (Health & Hospitalisation insurance, pension plan)
- Meal and representation allowances.
- Yearly company bonus.
- Laptop and sim card.