Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, and R
Title: Data Scientist
Years of exp: 7 Years
Job Location: Pune
Database Specialist Job Responsibilities:
Data Scientist Job Responsibilities:
- Plans database upgrades by maintaining , evaluating, and improving a transaction processing model
- Assesses database performance by developing a protocol for measurement of results and identification of problem areas.
- Supports database performance by monitoring database performance; evaluating and resolving processing and programming problems; designing database management tools; answering user questions.
- Secures database by preparing access and control policies and procedures; implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Supports application design by contributing expertise to applications, operations, and technical support teams.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, Python, and R
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark
- Advanced ability to perform exploratory data analysis
- Experience with common data science toolkits
- Working knowledge of statistics
- Exceptional technical writing skills
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity wi...