Job DescriptionKey Responsibilities
- Develop, Maintain, support, and enhance the business intelligence data backend, including data warehouses and data lakes.
- Performs needed assessments
- Implement data transformations and data structures for data warehouse and lake/repository.
- Process data using spark (PySpark)
- Manage cloud and/or on-premises solutions for data transfer and storage.
- Establish data structures for all enterprise data stored in business intelligence systems.
- Collaborate and work with data analysts in various functions to ensure that data meets their reporting and analysis needs.
- Establish interfaces between the data warehouse and reporting tools, such as PowerBI.
- Assist data analysts with connecting reporting and analytics software to data warehouses, lakes, and other data sources.
- Develop, create, maintain, and enhance the data pipelines using kafka over a variety of systems.
- Manage access and permissions to data.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree plus at least 5-7 years of experience with minimum 3+years in Data lakes and processing data using Spark. AWS S3 and PySpark preferred
- Experience with working on any ETL tool, managing data warehouse and/or business intelligence systems. An advanced degree or certifications in a related field is a plus.
California Residents Click Below For Privacy Notice
- Demonstrated experience with setting up data structures (tables and views) for use with modern analytics software.
- Expertise with Amazon Web Services, kafka, Spark programming, SQL-based database systems, and/or other enterprise data warehouse solutions.
- Experience working with programming languages used in ETL and/or ELT environments, such as SQL and Python.
- Experience working with DevOPS tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, GitHUB.
- Eperience / exposure to Java is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.