Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
We are looking for technology-savvy specialists willing to move their careers into a brand-new and exciting Data and Analytics field. You will have the opportunity to learn and work with the newest, bleeding-edge technology while working for top leaders in their industries.
Your Key Responsibilities
As a Junior Data Engineer you will be upskilled by EY in following areas: Power BI or Azure Data Factory or Big Data (Spark), to build software that enables our clients and business partners to make efficient decisions with ease. You are not afraid to learn emerging and fascinating technologies and concepts like modern data warehouses, data lakes and big data.
Skills And Attributes For Success
Problem-solving mindset. Willingness to learn and participate in cross-functional initiatives and collaborating across various domains, having ambition and being a “self-starter” and foremost a curious person!
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 1 year of experience in IT
- Willingness to learn and improve skills in SQL or/and Python
- Basic understanding of data concepts
- Basic understanding of data models, data warehouses and query engines
It would be helpful if you also have
- Experience with different file formats and encodings (e.g. JSON, CSV, XML)
- Experience with ETL or Visualization technologies
- Basic knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with version control system (GIT, Azure DevOps, SVN)
- Basic understanding of the Cloud
- Understanding of the Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
What We Look For
You have a “Hold my beer – I got this” attitude with a reputation of a “go-to” person with all data-related topics.
What We Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.