At Trane Technologies® we Challenge Possible. Our brands – including Trane® and Thermo King® - create access to cooling and comfort in buildings and homes, transport and protect food and perishables, connect customers to elevated performance with less environmental impact, dramatically reduce energy demands and carbon emissions, and innovate with a better world in mind. We boldly challenge what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are looking for an experienced Data Scientist whose responsibilities include performing full lifecycle analysis that include Requirement collection, Data pipeline preparation, Data merging/cleansing, performing advanced statistical analysis and bringing insights and developing Analytic reports.
- Work with Business teams in identifying problems with impact analysis.
- Acquire Data from primary or secondary data sources available in structured and unstructured form.
- Develop data pipeline to convert unstructured and semi-structured data into structured data set
- Perform Data modeling activities such as data cleansing, merging, wrangling and enrichment for downstream analysis.
- Perform Advanced Statistical analysis targeted to address identified problem statement
- Interpret data, analyze results and bring meaningful insights.
- Develop Tableau based visualization reports based on stakeholders input and feedback
- Provide subject matter expertise on Table/Field formatting structures to enable higher performance of workflows, reports built on Tableau.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities across projects being carried.
- Demonstrated expertise in critical thinking and problem-solving methods
- Demonstrated expertise in presentation and communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-task and manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a global team environment
- Should be self-starter with minimum dependency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably in mechanical discipline)
- Master’s or Advanced Degree in Business Analytics, Data Sciences, Statistics, Engineering or quantitative field.
- Min 8 to 10 years of proven experience as a Data Analyst/Scientist in building data pipeline, modeling, statistical analysis and data visualization reports.
- Strong proficiency in
- Data wrangling using SQL queries
- Inferential statistics
- Any ETL tool for data processing preferably Alteryx
- Dash boards development using TABLEAU
- Different database architectures
- Strong programming proficiency in R/Python
- Work location – Bangalore IRETC Office
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs that help our employees thrive in both their professional and personal lives. We are proud of our winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. We share passion for serving customers, caring for others, and boldly challenging what’s possible for a sustainable world.
We are committed to achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any legally protected status.