Data Axle provides data, applications, and services that help organizations make and save money. Our commitment to accuracy, service and innovation drive customer acquisition, retention, and product enhancement. The company’s solutions enable clients to acquire and retain customers, and enhance their user experiences through proprietary business and consumer data, artificial intelligence / machine learning (ML) models, innovative software applications and expert professional services.
Data Axle’s cloud-based platform delivers data and data updates in real-time via APIs, CRM integrations, SaaS, and managed services. Data Axle has 45+ years of experience helping organizations exceed their goals.
We’re currently looking for a Data Scientist to join our small team who thinks they can help build a next generation machine learning infrastructure to support our product and core business functions.Benefits:
- Big-company benefits in a small-company work environment
- Our data science problems are exciting and diverse, including big data, text/image data, streaming data, behavioral data, firmographic data, and much more
- We work with awesome modern data science tools, like TensorFlow and Databricks
- Most developers have < 2 hours of meetings/week
- The location for this role is open
If you think this sounds awesome, we want to talk to you. Send us your resume to email@example.com!