Data Analyst with Google Analytics experience required for 6 month contract.
Your new company
Leading telecommunications business
Your new role:
This role is responsible for the design and maintenance of the Digital Analytics framework, best-in-class implementation of analytics across all digital touch points, providing the business with detailed reporting, analysis and insights, identifying key opportunities. Key responsibilities:
- Digital Analytics implementation: Design and maintain the strategic Digital Analytics framework, working with various business stakeholders across multiple levels of the organisation, manage implementation and testing of online tracking, maintain digital data integrity through best-in-class implementation frameworks, post launch analysis and tracking audits.
- Operational Analytics: Reporting, insights & optimisation, campaign analysis. Evangelise the adoption of online analytics within VHA (all digital channels in scope). Use analytics and reporting to achieve sales and retention targets, establish and achieve KPIs. Manage daily, weekly and monthly business KPI reporting. Designing easy-to-digest dashboards and concise presentations for internal key stakeholders summarising data insights, outcomes and implications in a straight-forward and enlightening way. Always with a focus on digital sales + service and optimisation opportunities.
- Optimisation: Building and identifying Business performance reporting frames, provide insights and analysis on online performance to the business to optimise traffic and conversion and improve the customer experience, continuously improving analytics tracking and identifying where key issues are occurring in the customer journey flow. Provide the business with weekly/monthly insights on key initiatives and channel performance including recommendations.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Assist with the admin and governance of Google Analytics, Firebase, Google Tag Manager and other analytics platforms to manage its ease of use and scalability, and further the efficiency and accuracy in data tracking.
What you'll get in return
- 3 + years of experience in a digital analytics role. Must have experience with the Google suite of Analytics tools.
- Knowledge of current and emerging digital tools, technologies and social platforms.
- Strong digital experience across all digital channels including web, mobile, email, video, social media and live chat.
- Understanding of data driven marketing, digital marketing, marketing analytics and lead management
- Experience defining and implementing tags and events for new capability
- Experience with other reporting tools such as QlikView or similar reporting visualisation tools
- Experience with In-app analytics, such as firebase
- Qualitative sources such as NPS and CSAT customer commentary and app reviews
- Creative, flexible, self- motivated and energetic with attention to detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Experience in a fast paced, dynamic organisation
An initial six month contract with a good chance of extension as well as the ability to work for a truly forward thinking organisationWhat you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.LHS 297508