Epsilon is seeking a Lead Data Analyst for the Healthcare practice to join our growing Strategy & Analytics team. Using various tools and through hands-on consumer and campaign data analysis, this role will help define, measure and optimize ongoing marketing campaign performance. The analysis will help our marketing teams develop better digital media efforts and will help our clients understand whether their marketing investments have been successful.
The Healthcare practice team generates insights from a variety of digital marketing initiatives, including site metrics, email metrics and conversion metrics. The analytics team works across brands for pharma clients. The particular areas of analytic focus will be website analytics, email, and database - though other channels will come into play across accounts. In addition to working on high visibility accounts and across many digital channels, the Lead of Digital Analytics will also work cross-functionally with our internal sales, account management, creative, strategy, tech, database, and project management teams.
Our ideal candidate is analytical, experienced in website analytics, can manipulate large data sets, can generate insights, is familiar with site metrics, email metrics and conversion metrics, proficient in story-telling, digital marketing, has excellent communication skills, and is adaptable, friendly and honest.
- Serve as a team expert in digital analytics reporting and story-telling spanning Web, Mobile, Social, Email and Media.
- Provide digital analytics guidance for all assigned accounts. This guidance consists of identifying, planning, and executing analysis opportunities.
- Co-ordinate with internal technology teams and 3rd party vendors to build the best possible measurement solutions to help evaluate performance.
- Developing measurement plans that contain benchmarks and goals for each upcoming campaign.
- Manipulate, analyze and visualize data to reveal trends in program performance (HCP / patient) relative to the defined strategy and identify key opportunities for improvement.
- Create initial draft of campaign measurement decks that show insights drawn from the data. Working with directors to formulate recommendations.
- Work with the strategy directors to define client brand, franchise, sales force or payer strategies (which usually include CRM), and tactics that deliver on those strategies.
- Help clients and internal team members make good use of Epsilon’s data solutions.
- Creating and presenting customized marketing performance wrap up reports. These reports will outline the key successes, areas of improvement, and strategic recommendations to be implemented moving forward for our clients.
- Accessing and analyzing digital marketing data from a variety of analytic tools (Database, Email, Website, etc.) in order to create these customized reports and dashboards. In some cases this data will be delivered to you.
- Analytic Tools/ Data Sources of focus for this client will include, Websites analytics (Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics), Dashboard (Tableau) and Email.
- Other analysis areas will include, Banner Ads, Video, Print, Mobile, Search, Rx, and possibly some Social media pages.
- The Lead swill be responsible for not only pulling reports and data analysis but also focusing on crafting the marketing results presentations and making recommendations.
- Analyzing digital marketing performance based on customer and product segmentation and developing segmentation approaches for customers and prospects.
- Recommending contact optimization strategies to maximize revenue and profit. It is important to be able to connect performance to business impact.
- Advising on, building and maintaining complete documentation for all projects.
- Working on multiple projects at a time. Anticipating project risk and constraints and proactively work on solutions to address the risk/constraints.
- Providing ad hoc reporting.
- Managing and working on web analytics audits and measurement frameworks to ensure all KPI’s are tracking appropriately and that these KPI’s ladder back to business objectives.
- Identifying potential data quality issues, responsible for quality assurance testing and guidance for correction of any issues observed. Will work with the analyst closely in this capacity.