We are on a mission!
Keyrus is a key player in consulting and technology specialised in Data & Analytics, AI & Machine Learning and Digital Transformation with clients in more than 20 countries in 4 continents.Job Description
- The Global Client Analytics (GCA) team is responsible for providing data, insights, and analysis to Global Markets front office.
- The team aims to build a solid database from various sources and develop analysis, reports and dashboards to provide valuable insight to the Front Office in a rapid, agile manner.
- Our team is responsible for multiple steps regarding data processing: Data Feeds industrialization, ETL, Data Warehousing and Data Visualization. We are in direct contact with business sponsors, sales, and traders.
- We seek to shape the technologies available to the client’s needs - we plan in processing the data using Python and SQL, while delivering the final product in Tableau, Power BI, APIs, and Chat bots.
- To be part of an international and diverse team who helps Global Markets Front Office to get to know their clients better and identify opportunities
- As a Data Analyst, you will play a vital role in our team. Working directly with one or more of the bank's business areas, you will provide valuable insights to drive business growth, understanding their needs, proposing and implementing data-driven solutions (analysis, visualization and automation). You will exercise a lot of problem identification
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership of business essential analytical projects that involve retrieving, preparing and analysing complex datasets using data/statistical models and best practices in data visualization for the reporting creation, with the goal to produce insights and automated
- Recommend ways to efficiently provide quality data and added value.
Leverage large volumes of data from internal and external sourcesTechnical Skills
- Academic background in Engineering, Economics, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields
- Experience with Data visualization tool (preferably Power BI and/or Tableau)
- Professional experience in data analysis with programming, preferably Python (Pandas);
- Proficiency in SQL
- Knowledge of descriptive statistics and hypothesis testing is a plus;
- Knowledge in Big Data technology such;
- Knowledge in Big Data technology such as Pyspark, Presto and Airflow is a plus;
- Knowledge of Power Query and DAX is a plus
What We Offer At Keyrus Portugal
- Be driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedure
- Fluent in English
- Must be a portuguese citizen or have a work permit for Portugal
Expected start date: ASAP
- Salary based on your skills and experience and according to the Data market practices.
- Food ticket of €8.32 per day
- Private Medical Insurance
- 22 days of paid vacation
- Training Program through KLX (Keyrus Learning Experience)
Joining Keyrus means joining a market leader in the Data Intelligence field and an (inter)national player in Management Consultancy and Digital Experience.
You will be part of a young and ever learning enterprise with an established international network of thought leading professionals driven by bridging the gap between innovation and business. You get the opportunity to meet specialised and professional consultants in a multicultural ecosystem.
Keyrus gives you the opportunity to showcase your talents and potential, to build up experience through working with our clients, with the opportunity to grow depending on your capabilities and affinities, in a great working and dynamic atmosphere.
At Keyrus Portugal, we're more than just a company - we're a constellation of bright minds and innovative souls.
If you're seeking a place where your passion meets purpose, where every project is a canvas and every challenge an opportunity, then look no further.
Join us, and be a part of a community that's shaping the digital frontier. At Keyrus Portugal, your journey to greatness begins.