About the Company:
Gate Gourmet is the world's largest independent provider of catering services for airlines and is the core business behind gategroup, whose eleven associated brands offer customers a comprehensive scope of products and services for virtually any on-board need. We provide more than 200 million meals a year to our 270-plus customers at some 120 airport locations around the globe
As part of the Operations Planning & Controlling team, the Data Analyst is responsible for ensuring collation, data entry and maintenance of data on the Gate Gourmet database system (SACS). You will support the OP&C team on all the activities involving data gathering, analysis and report creation for the business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Support OP&C projects within the business as required
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Development, maintenance and improvement of Databases, analytics and reports
- Data entry and management into SACS and other tools
- Acquire data from data sources and maintain databases
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Data housekeeping, filter and “clean” data
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify and propose new process improvement opportunities
- Support reconciliation process
- Attend internal and external customer meetings to ensure data accuracy and alignment
- Support on the collection of data for OP&C team KPIs
- Support CPC calculation and analysis
- Educated to a degree level preferred
- Relevant experience in a similar role managing large volumes of data and analysis / reporting
- Knowledge of Airline catering operations preferred.
- Knowledge of SACS or similar ERP preferred
Other Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs is essential.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Ability to exhibit a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work efficiently using own initiative to resolve issues in a pressurised environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales, multi-tasking and prioritising as appropriate
- Must demonstrate integrity, confidentiality and professionalism always.
- Full UK driving licence is preferable.
Working as part of a dedicated and passionate team of people you will be rewarded with free meals whilst on shift and free on-site parking and free uniform. In order to ensure your success in the role, full training will be provided.
All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, undertake a CRC (Criminal Record Check) and provide 5 years of checkable referencing history.
If you share our values of excellence, passion, integrity and accountability, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our team. Apply TODAY.