Genmab is focused on the creation and development of innovative and differentiated antibody products, with the aim of improving the lives of cancer patients.The Role
Our Commercial Data Science Team is expanding! We have several openings at various levels. This role could be an Associate Data Scientist, Data Scientist, or Sr. Data Scientist based on your level of experience. There is a strong preference to be located near Princeton, NJ to have an onsite presence with the team and stakeholders but for the right candidate, we could consider some type of remote arrangement.
As a Commercial Data Scientist, you will work with a multidisciplinary international team of world-class professionals in Commercial to develop and maintain contemporary analytics capabilities that enable high impact commercial and marketing execution across all channels. The successful candidate will participate in a data-driven, agile culture that helps drive top-line growth and bring significant value and delight to patients with unmet medical needs. She or he will serve as a thought-leader for recommending and executing best-in-class approaches to drive decision-making with data.Responsibilities
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and ability to succinctly express point view using both written and verbal communications.
- A POC mindset: create dynamic experiments directly with stakeholders to solve problems with data before “hardening” a solution.
- Collaboration with technology partners to deliver advanced analytics solutions to business stakeholders and our customers
- Techniques include next best action approaches, key driver analysis, regression, survival analysis, forecasting, topic modeling, customer segmentation.
- Lead ongoing analyses to measure channel and message effectiveness utilizing appropriate data science and statistical techniques.
- Conduct hands-on, ad-hoc analyses related to Digital/Multichannel marketing execution and customer engagement.
- Respond to various business questions with data-driven, actionable insights requiring the use of advanced data manipulation, synthesis and visualization techniques.
- Provide concise analyses that go beyond a presentation of the facts to include a discussion of the associated business implications and recommended course of action.
- Provide effective leadership to relevant partnerships with contracted organizations
- Provide clear requirements to technical and consultant teams and coordinate delivery.
- Ability to recommend and QA both technical and business requirements.
- 4+ years’ experience in a modern data analytics/data science function, preferably in commercial pharma (agency or in-house).
- Some experience with cloud services
- Fluency in real world datasets, e.g. claims, ehr, labs.
- R or Python
- Dashboarding in tools like rShiny, Tableau, PowerBi, Flask.
- MS in related discipline.
- Strong background in a data science (e.g. multivariate statistics, predictive models, ML , simulation, etc.)
- Familiarity with web, search, social analytics
- Experience with customer journey analysis - segmentation methods and conversion analysis.
- Familiar with available commercial data sources including Rx, pharmacy claims, payer, formulary, HCP affiliations, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders and work in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills.
- Highly independent with the ability to develop innovative solutions to complex, unstructured problems.
Genmab will offer the successful application a challenging position, where the right candidate will have the opportunity to work with highly specialised people across functions in an informal, multicultural environment, with an aim to make a difference in the lives of people with cancer.
At Genmab, we pride ourselves on our unique culture. We are committed to make a positive impact on the lives of cancer patients. We hypothesize and experiment to seek innovative solutions, no matter the employee’s role; we speak up, empower each other, and embrace change and growth; we respect and celebrate our differences while working as one team. Teamwork and respect are central pillars of Genmab’s culture and we therefore ensure an inclusive, open, and supportive professional work environment across our international locations. Genmab employees work with determination, challenge the status quo and cultivate a growth mindset in everything we do.
We are committed to fostering workplace diversity at all levels of the company and we believe it is essential for our continued success. No applicant shall be discriminated against or treated unfairly because of their race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
Please be alerted that at the moment a recruitment scam involving Genmab is circulating. The scam involves recruiters on LinkedIn and elsewhere, pretending to be Genmab employees, headhunting candidates, asking for CVs and other personal information. The scam can include asking for payment for interviews or interview preparation. This communication is not coming from Genmab, we encourage people to stay alert and not to respond to these queries.