We believe that local businesses are essential to any growing society. SaltPay was founded in 2019 to create affordable, fast and secure payments and software solutions to help small and medium-sized businesses manage and grow their operations better. Taken for granted by banks and traditional service providers, small businesses have especially struggled to get access to the financial services and software they need. We exist to improve their lives and to help them grow by building products that serve their needs, or integrating with the best solutions we find in the marketplace.
We're outcome-driven entrepreneurs who emphasise energy over experience. Our number one priority is to deliver solutions that will allow our local businesses to thrive. Connecting and collaborating with a diverse group of talented teammates in an inclusive environment helps us achieve different results. We learn from each other every day, doing whatever is necessary to deliver the best outcomes for our customers. SaltPay is home to over 2,000 employees in 15offices across 20 countries, and our footprint keeps on growing. We are fully dedicated to serving more than 100,000 merchants across our network.
To be a Salter
These are some of the core principles of our culture:
- You like to work towards honest, inspiring, and challenging objectives;
- You want to create a tangible impact on the business;
- You have a competitive mindset and work to achieve the best possible outcomes;
- Kindness, humility, self-awareness, and candour are all part of your DNA;
- You are not afraid of taking risks, and you feel empowered by extreme ownership;
- You prioritise the team's success rather than your own;
- You're always striving to become a better version of yourself;
- Problems are learning opportunities;
- You're a dreamer, a thinker, and a doer - all in one;
You will be part of the Sales team within the UK market. We are passionate about turning our sales channels one by one into efficient and profitable beasts. Having differing operations, products, sales and lead generation processes on our markets, our goal is to identify the best strategies and scale on those. We are a growing team and you will have a chance to jump in right from the beginning and help to shape its form based on your experience.
Our sales vision is to reach out to our customers through various channels - digital, phone, as well as physical. Your entry mission will help to perfect the physical distribution. We see a huge potential in our current and future markets for this channel. The personal touch is in disappearing from most business sales strategies to the SMB segment and the merchants suffer from limited attention from the providers. We believe that a physical approach allows us to build strong relationships with the customer, gather instant product feedback and receive constant market understanding. Such is crucial for the company's growth and allows us to provide the best possible products and service to our merchants.
Your mission will be to discover data patterns from across the UK teams to increase efficiency and productivity. You will provide your analytical insights and will act as a key liaison between the global commercial function, regional UK sales teams and finance to help align and coordinate. Through your findings and recommendations, you will be directly involved in business decision making. Our goal is to scale.
- Solid academic background from top-tier school in Business, Finance, Economics or other related area;
- Prior experience (1+ years) in data analysis or business planning;
- Fast learner with strong problem-solving skills;
- International perspective and culture, adaptable to change;
- Attention to detail is critical;
- Able to perform under pressure and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking, proactiveness and time dedication;
- Strong communication skills; ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Fluency in English, both oral and written;
Some technical skills that will be important for the role are:
- Advanced user of MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, SQL and financial modelling or Tableau;
Desirable skills (not a pre-requisite for application):
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM systems;
- Competitive salary and stock options;
- Health and Life Insurance;
- Pension Scheme;
- 25 days of Annual leave (+ Bank holidays);
- Possibility to travel to different offices around Europe;
- Professional development support through an L&D allowance to select courses that align with your career goals;
- Office snacks every day;
- Friendly, comfortable and informal office environment in Central London;
- Flexible working hours, as long it suits both you and your team.
SaltPay is a place for people who can challenge the status quo. People who believe they can make a difference in the world by participating in a business model designed to create a more balanced and fair market. More than experience, we believe in potential and that a human's learning ability is limitless. As long as you have the right mindset, can live by our values and that you genuinely want to learn and develop your skills and knowledge, then we have the career challenge you've been looking for right here. We pledge to put our people first, and above everything else, to create a challenging opportunity that will foster personal growth.
We're citizens of the world - SaltPay is an open and safe space for everyone, regardless of their story.
Please note that all supporting documents such as CV's must be in English.