Are you a dynamic self-starter who takes pride in your innovative ways to solve problems? Are you looking for a growing organization that values diversity, is caring and committed to outstanding service? Are you working to craft your skill set while delivering best in class results? If you strive to make a positive impact, look no further, be part of a community that works at CSAA Insurance Group, an AAA insurer, in Glendale, AZ.
While we’ve been named a ‘best place to work,’ our proudest accomplishment comes from serving nearly 17 million AAA members. Through our commitment to service, growth and our people, CSAA Insurance Group will create AAA members for life by fulfilling our promise to be there when they need us.
Why intern with us?
- Impact. Do you like reinventing data products and delivering new capabilities to an organization to better understand customers and provide better services? Be an intern on a modern data team who is innovating the way data can be leveraged to generate new insights.
- Lifestyle. We do honorable work, and we practice our values: respect, integrity, teamwork, and service in a Work From Home environment during the pandemic.
Experience as an intern includes:
- Work experience that is relevant to your major and compliments your education.
- Opportunity to have valuable hands-on training in an operating group that fits your degree program.
- Learn and gain insight into advanced analytics techniques and methodologies.
- Successfully execute the implementation of a data analysis project.
- Meet clearly defined project plan results, achieving benchmarks on specified dates; small-medium scale project work.
- Interaction with a forward-thinking engineering team.
- Strong problem solving, math, organization, ability to work independently, outstanding attention to detail, PC/MSO skills and ability to function in a dynamic, Agile team.
- Demonstrated leadership experience through work and school related activities.
- Exposure to the cloud environment.
- Experience with multiple computer languages.
- Experience with writing Python/Perl/Shell scripts.
- Previous internship or related experience preferred.
- Collaboration with a professor or TA on a research topic preferred.
- Currently enrolled in college/university in your junior year and have a 2.5 GPA or above.
As a valued member of our community:
- You will receive excellent training & development through mentorship.
- You will experience our culture: Take advantage of our award-winning culture that promotes diversity, inclusion, and connection to community through volunteerism.
Be part of a community that works:
Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. And to every one of our 3,800 employees, we promise to cultivate an inclusive workplace dedicated to our AAA members, our communities—and our people. Learn more about us.
Let’s work together:
Get a head start on your career with our Internship. Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox and spam to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us.