What do you have?
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Experience in Healthcare Economic Outcomes Research (HEOR)
- Thorough understanding of inpatient clinical (lab, pharmacy, radiology, notes) and outpatient medical claims & pharmacy claims data
- Knowledge of machine learning and predictive modeling.
- Knowledge of relational databases, scripting languages, and statistical computing packages, including R, Python, Hadoop, and Oracle
- Knowledge of applied statistics, including regression models.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Data Science, Mathematics, Public Health, Pharmacy, or similar subject, or international equivalent
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and relevant experience may be considered in place of the education and experience stated above. All employees must read, write and speak fluent English and host country language.
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career - both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.