Assurance Business Service specialise in delivering high quality and efficient audit and advisory services to a portfolio of clients, understanding the enterprise-wide view of business risk and how this risk can be effectively managed. We use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to evaluate business processes and controls, and advanced technology in knowledge sharing.
Your key responsibilities
Identify opportunities or gather requirements from stakeholders of the business needs (audit teams and clients), design and deploy data analytics model / tools to create business values
- Responsible for data analysis, data modeling, ETL, dashboards and reports development
- Provide audit teams and clients with ad-hoc analyses, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools
- Transform and validate a variety of client financial and non-financial data for the use in the audit analytical procedures
- Continuously sharpen skillset by learning and maintaining knowledge of existing and emerging digital tools.
- Be a persuasive storyteller to communicate business performance and data analytics to stakeholders
- Identify, investigate, recommend and implement resolutions for data related issues (completeness, accuracy)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in STEM background / Data Analytics / Data Science / Computer Science are preferred
- DSE English Level 4 or above / IELTS Writing Band 7 or above preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Data Analyst role that transform data into business value
- Inquisitive with strong data sense and business acumen, with ability to analyze tremendous data and come up with meaningful insights in plain languages.
- Professional proficiency in data visualization tools such as PowerBI / Spotfire / Tableau / Qlik
- Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Access
- Knowledge in any of the following programming skills (SQL / Python / R / C#)
- Attention to detail in investigating, communicating and solving problems in relation to data and processes
- Competent report writing and presentation skills
- Possess acute business sense
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.