about the company
Our client is a software consulting company that specializes in developing and supporting online platforms. With their extensive experience in software development, they provide a wide range of services such as server development, network management and cloud deployment.
about the job
- Translate data into actionable insights
- Conduct data analysis to support Product Owners in business decisions and requirements
- Collaborate with Product Development teams to understand business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis
- Data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations
skills and experience required
- Strong hands on experience and knowledge in Python, R and Excel
- Good understanding of statistical principles and their respective applications
- Experience in Agile software development is highly advantageous
- Prior experience in scripting with SQL
- Excellent team-player and displaying strong sense of initiative on tasks
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Kaixinn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/kai-xinn-chew-0a7340163/.
(EA: 94C3609/ R2196712)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.