- Suitable for a bright individual with strong excel, admin & interpersonal skills
- Do you want a role where your dedication impacts the success of the business?
- Would you like to work in a fantastic team with a positive work culture?
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for a Support Analyst
to join a high performing business.
You will be part of a highly successful team.
The key to success in this role will be the ability to demonstrate strong Excel, PowerPoint, database management and administration skills, while maintaining a positive, engaging, and friendly manner.Responsibilities will include:
- Data entry and analysis
- Prepare data for client reporting
- Collating and writing reports
- Reconcile transaction statements to eliminate errors in data preparation
- Coordinate with fund managers to arrange client applications
- Updating and monitoring cash flow forecasts
- Tracking and monitoring fund managers and stock performances globally
- Experience within investment management / consulting / wealth firm
- Proven experience with quantitative data
- Strong organisational skills, including high attention to detail
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Professional presence with a can-do attitude
Working in a high achieving office, this role will see you interacting closely with advisers, providing strong portfolio administration, client data management and administration support. Your tasks will be varied, ever changing, challenging and complex, giving you lots of autonomy and accountability.
If this is the role you're looking for, I'm interested in interviewing immediately so please call Rosie Keegan on 02 9216 6728 or send your cover letter and resume via the 'APPLY' link on this website.