About the Company:
- 12 month contract opportunity
- Melbourne CBD location
- Fantastic Management and Supportive Team
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Analyst to join a leading healthcare organisation located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD. They pride themselves on having low staff turnover, a great culture and some fantastic employee benefits.About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to join a talented Consumer Insights team where you will have the chance to add real value. You will manage the extraction, manipulation, cleaning, testing, reporting and visualisation of data from primary sources, whilst identifying patterns and trends in data sets.
You will work on a range of projects, utilise a range of tools and software and provide valuable guidance and solutions around data.
- Identify opportunities, develop data mining queries, and deliver analysis support.
- Develop and maintain scripts and associated.
- Maintain continuous professional development and training to remain abreast of current BI practices and techniques.
Key to your success with this role will be your attention to detail and your prior experience sourcing and clustering data from multiple sources. In addition, you will also require the following:
How to Apply
- Proven experience in a high-volume environment
- The ability to work within a team environment
- The ability to “hit the ground running”
- Multiple years’ experience in in data extraction, cleaning, testing and data analysis.
- Maintain solid working appreciation of SQL Server and SAP, and ETL framework and ETL tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to develop and maintain scripts and associated
- The ability to with the ability to translate technical to business (and vice-versa)
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- A passion and interest in staying up to date on current BI practices and techniques
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
Please submit your resume online for this position.