Devoteam Management Consulting (DMC) is looking for passionate and experienced Data Engineers to design and manage our clients’ data environments in GCP.
The role is based in Copenhagen (Denmark) and is key to Devoteam’s strategic push as a strong partner with Google providing solutions on GCP. Devoteam is unfortunately not able to provide a working visa, nor provide help with relocation.
The ideal candidate has a technical background and a great experience in managing and organizing data in the cloud - in a secure, compliant and optimal way. Therefore, the ideal candidate has experience in setting up and maintaining ETLs in the GCP environment.
At Devoteam, you will be part of a Google product focused team, working on client projects with colleagues and, depending on experience, also alone with the client’s team. You will primarily work with GCP, analyzing the client's data environment and data set to implement and/or modernize pipelines, data lakes, data warehouses, such that data-enabled decisions can come to live. Hence working with products such as Dataflow, Data Catalog, Data Fusion, Databricks, etc. From time to time, you will have to handle internal tasks focused on business development of the Google cloud solution area and participation in tender work.
- Build and secure data systems and pipelines
- Evaluate and interact with clients regarding their needs and objectives
- Propose viable long term, cost effective cloud solutions for clients
- Analyse needs and writing requirements
- Work closely with cloud architects and other consulting teams to ensure a solution is fit for purpose.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Develop (script and code) solutions for customers
- Suggest and develop our own services based on GCP
- Mentor other data engineers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or relevant field.
- 2+ years’ experience working with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Hands-on experience with SQL database design
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Working experience with GCP or another public cloud provider
- Be an EU citizen that can work out of Copenhagen (Denmark).
- Danish language is a plus, but not a requirement.
- GCP certification is a big plus, but not a requirement.
What we offerAt Devoteam, we put great emphasis on employees' ability to collaborate, share knowledge and work in teams. We are passionate about providing high quality consultancy and solutions and participate in some of Denmark's most exciting and challenging IT projects. It is a flexible workplace with a broad framework for where and when you work, and we offer an attractive salary package and staff benefits.
About DevoteamDevoteam is Denmark's leading digital transformation house for public and private companies. Through consultancy on innovation, digital opportunities, cloud computing, and data, we develop and streamline business and IT. With new thinking and contemporary technology platforms, we translate ideas into customer-oriented solutions for both business and IT.
Our 200 consultants in Denmark work every day to ensure customers the best of the digital world, and they are also part of the Devoteam Group, which is represented in 18 countries with a total of just over 7,600 consultants. You can read more about Devoteam at https://dk.devoteam.com/
For further info contact: Devoteam G Cloud Business Director Thomas A. Thejn on +45 2048 3147