Senior Data Scientist
This position offers you the opportunity to join a fast-growing technology organization that is redefining productivity paradigms in the software engineering industry. If you are passionate about technology and want to learn about new trends that are shaping human behavior, this opportunity is for you.
As a data Scientist, you will be part of a team oriented for building and machine learning products for the client-facing platform.
The impact you'll make:
- You’ll be responsible for building geospatial algorithms that directly affect the way the rating team analyses the quality of carbon offset projects.
- You will research and implement statistical and machine learning (deep learning) approaches to solving business challenges relevant to carbon markets.
- You will work in research and rating teams to integrate the outputs of (analytical) data pipelines into BeZero’s business processes.
- You will work in a collaborative, production-facing codebase that has close coupling with engineering systems.
- AWS is our cloud infrastructure provider.
- Snowflake as our central data warehouse for tabular data.
- PostGIS for querying geospatial vector data.
- DBT for building SQL-style data models and taking care of the ‘T’ in ELT.-
- Python jobs for non-SQL data transformations and modeling.
- For geospatial processing, we heavily use packages like gdal, rasterio, xarray, geopandas.
- For modeling, we use anything relevant in the Python scientific computing ecosystem (e.g., sci-kit-learn, PyTorch).
- Metabase as a dashboarding solution for end-users.
- GitHub Actions for CI / CD.
What you'll bring to us:
- 3+ years of experience building statistical or machine learning algorithms in a commercial setting and deploying these in production.
- Experience in building and deploying deep learning models for computer vision use cases.
- Experience dealing with a variety of geospatial data formats.
- Write clean, maintainable, scalable, and robust code in Python and SQL.
- Experience with a workflow orchestration tool.
- Excellent English communication skills.
Some of the benefits you’ll enjoy working with us:
- The chance to join an organization with triple-digit growth that is changing the paradigm on how software products are built.
- The opportunity to form part of an amazing, multicultural community of tech experts.
- A highly competitive compensation package.
- A flexible and remote working environment.
- Medical insurance.
- An annual allowance for training purposes and in-company English lessons.
- Special day gifts.
Come and join our #ParserCommunity.
Follow us on Linkedin