Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Finance Data Analyst to be hired with a permanent contract in Milan within the Finance Sales Organization.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
You love to create an impact? From Day 1 you are empowered to make a difference for a better tomorrow with your full potential and creativity.
The Finance Data Analyst will be primarily responsible for providing business insights through the development of sophisticated visualization applications (MS Power BI, Mendix), act as key point of contact for all Business Intelligence applications and ensure up to date maintenance of the applications and ensure data integrity of tools and dashboards including responsibility for master data governance.
Some of the main activities will be:
- Develop new sophisticated visualization dash boards and important metric reports for the FI organization applying Power BI, Excel, Mendix;
- Generate meaningful insights from data that assist in decision making, in the management of the business and in strategy execution;
- Act as the key point of contact for all BI related tools in Finance. Maintain the applications up to date and ensure good master data governance;
- Ensure that business partners / collaborators receive transparent, reliable and context relevant data for sound decision making;
- Help to identify and highlight issues affecting business performance or opportunities for improvement;
- Support the implementation of operational improvements and new business applications across the Business;
- Strict adherence to deadlines/deliverables, while balancing the need for accuracy and efficiency throughout all aspects of the work;
- Ongoing review/clean-up of tools, dashboards and master date (Governance);
- Support new team members in upskilling and provide relevant training.
To be a perfect fit for this role, you would already have:
- Previous experience in at least 1 of the 2 applications (Power BI, Mendix)
- Result and quality orientation with a high attention to detail
- Analytics approach
- Strong command of the English language, written and verbal
- Strong organisation, time management, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- A degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration/Accounting is welcome
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and SAP R/3 (SPIRIDON) required
What we offer
- Flexibility: trustful environment with an inclusive and flexible way of working driven by results,; hybrid and remote working enabled by innovative tools and devices, personal computer and smartphone; wi-Fi connection reimbursement.
- Welfare: flexible welfare programs and health insurance extendable to your family; professional and extraprofessional accident insurance; free on-site lunch options.
- Never stop growing: plenty opportunities for continuous and individual learning journeys
- An inclusive team culture where you can be yourself
Join us and be yourself. Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of uniqueness, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to unleash their full potential.
Address to us your desired working conditions/ environment. Typically, this kind of position is full-time, however please feel free to ask for a more flexible arrangement if that suits better to you.
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!