Job Reference #
Do you know how to solve problems and manage stakeholders efficiently and effectively?
Are you a stickler for getting things right?
This is an exciting opportunity in your career in the fast-evolving field of data management and data driven business. You will be joining the Group Risk Data Strategy & Controls Crew, where you will get to be a part of a team responsible for the implementation of cutting-edge technologies leveraging data sciences to support the Bank’s digital transformation . For those looking to make an impact on the business, this is where it begins.
We are seeking an individual with leadership skills and strong problem-solving abilities. Someone who is excited about utilizing their technical skill set to drive the implementation of changes in an Agile way and using their leadership skills to supervise a team. This is a unique program geared toward providing exposure to a complex data architecture of a Global Financial Institution, the problem of fast identification of data issues in such context and the overall integration of data management into decision-making processes driving the firm’s strategy and predictive maintenance of its architecture.
Responsibilities include :
- perform Proof of Concept on new cutting-edge Machine Learning & AI algorithms to detect Data Quality issues using Python/R
- design, develop and implement agreed solutions in a Behaviour Driven Development process
- be a scrum Master, provide delivery leadership, experience, and expertise by managing the scrum process
- co-ordinate with teams across various Agile Pods to identify/ address dependencies in a timely manner
We are a group of highly skilled professionals working in a sophisticated and fast-paced environment. We are passionate about what we deliver and the benefit it brings, we come from all backgrounds, and are a diverse and fun group of individuals. We work in a flexible, agile, and globally distributed environment. You’ll get an opportunity to meet us, and we will help you grow, not just within India, you’ll join in with other colleagues from India, UK, Switzerland, and the United States.
- a high motivation to work in project teams and an agile work environment
- ideally at least 5 years of proven working experience in data related work fields in change management, data science, IT, preferably in a banking or financial services industry
- prior experience as a Scrum Master is a must
- experience with Python, SQL or R is a strong plus
- familiarity with the various Risk types (i.e. Credit Risk, Market Risk etc.) and control processes would be an asset
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.