We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and diver less trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you are ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career in Engineering as an Industrial Data Engineer in Vienna.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that the industrial Master Data are well implemented in the different systems (PLM, ERP, MES) and to support the implementation of new systems and their updates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be the Key User for Industrial IS Tools: PLM (ex: DMA, DELMIA), ERP (ex: GSI)
- Perform the tests before implementation or update
- Ensure the data migration and eventually pilot the data rework
- Train the users and participate in the M&T network
- Pilot the implementation of the following data in the systems: M-BoM, P-BoM, Routings, Work Centers, Tooling, Purchasing File
- Manage the impacts of engineering and process changes in the systems
- Set-up effectivity for application of the changes
- Ensure accuracy of P-BoMs and p4erform audits
- Appropriate education, preferably technical education or equivalent
- Significant experience with Manufacturing Engineering background, preferably in the railway industry
- Basic knowledge of Engineering design and Supply Chain
- Strong Experience in working with an ERP (such as SAP) for Bill of Materials, Routings, Configuration management
- Familiar with IS common tools
- Experience of CAD and PLM tools (CATIA, DELMIA…)
- Team player, self-motivation, logical and organized, good communication
- Fluent in German and English incl. good communication skills
The minimum salary for this position, according to the collective agreement, is € 2.742,59 gross / month based on full-time employment (14 times a year). An overpayment is possible depending on relevant work experience and / or qualification.
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals. Alstom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.