CRM Data Analyst – fixed term contract
Be part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International (PMI), we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products .
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Join us in the CRM Team and you’ll support the design and definition of CRM analytical solutions in order to provide the best advice for defining KPIs and campaign’s effectiveness.
You will engage stakeholders to understand current and future business requirements and their impact on our business by improving understand of all Consumer Journey phases.
Moreover you will act as the best advisor and highly skilled to translate data for a broad audience.
Your ‘day to day’
- In order to synthesize information quickly, you will provide solid expertise and experiences in data analytics and data manipulation
- Run ad hoc analysis, report and dashboard to monitor and to track business activities CRM related, such as:
- Consumer data acquisition and retention
- Customer segmentation evolution & trends
- Marketing communication and consumer interactions with all IQOS touchpoints
- Audience selection and cluster analysis
- Build Analytics and new KPIs for new business activities
- Leverage on a broad set of different metrics, synthesize and extract meaningful outcomes
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Yearly/monthly patterns’ reporting
- Provide expertise in digital analytics (benchmarking, A/B testing) and reporting/data visualization tools such as PowerBI .
Enhance current CRM data through acquisition of new data sources (es. Google Analytics, third party Data bases) and definition of segmention criteria
- Adhere to relevant policies, procedures and standards in order to achieve quality and compliance of solution and services
- Collaborate and share knowledge and intelligence with colleagues and relevant stakeholders on matters such as applicable policies, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies
Who we’re looking for
- Graduation in Economics, Engineering, Statistics, Data Science or similar
- 1/2 years experiences in Business Intelligence, CRM areas, as Data Analyst or similar roles in multinational company (preferably in FMCG)
- Analytical, Highly numeric and system based approach.
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Dealing with reporting, analytics, and data visualisation
- Knowledge of Data Analytics Tools (Power BI, )
- Basic knowledge of query languages like SQL
- Dealing with ambiguity and a complex environment
- Good knowledge of English and Italian languages
What’s ‘nice to have’
- Knowledge and understanding of machine learning algorithm as a strong plus
- Knowledge of programming languages as R or Python
- Agile framework knowledge (Scrum, Kanban)
- Team player, positive attitude and willingness to share competencies
- Project Management Skills, agility to work in complex and fluid environment with tight deadlines.
- Entrepreneurship, positive attitude, attention to details.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
Work location: Rome
We offer a temporary contract until YE
Philip Morris Italia is one of the two Italian affiliates of Philip Morris International, a leading company in the tobacco and nicotine market. With almost 1000 employees, it is engaged in the development and commercialization of smoke-free products in Italy.