It’s our mission to share our passion for music videos with the world and invite people to experience music beyond listening: to see music
XITE is dedicated to building the best music video experience in the world. Based in Amsterdam, XITE now reaches 100 million households across multiple territories through linear networks, interactive TV apps and on-demand streaming services. The company revolutionized the way audiences experience music videos by allowing viewers to search, like and skip through its entire catalog, enjoy channels curated by its team of music experts and create their own channel based on a genre, decade and style using our unique Mixer feature. XITE has a full music video catalog through agreements with all major and top independent music labels and distributors, and works to expand this offering every day.
About The Role
For our Business Intelligence team in the Data department, we are looking for a Junior Data Analyst. In this position you will grow within an international and quickly growing company, using data to solve business problems and retrieve new insights. You will primarily work with the three other analysts within the company as well as the Data Science and Data Engineering teams within the Data Department. You will be involved in analytics performed for teams throughout the XITE.
- Work with our data analytics technology stack, which includes ClickHouse (analytical SQL database), Superset, and Python to retrieve insights and support business decisions
- Provide input to music, product, marketing, advertising, and financial teams through ad-hoc investigations and reporting.
- Design and implement new visual dashboards to support the data needs of other teams as well as create regular reports by requested schedule.
- Monitor KPIs, document main indicators for new platform releases, investigate any unusual patterns and communicate insights to stakeholders.
- Participate in regular product activities, such as daily standups, internal demo, retrospectives, sprint planning etc.