Delta Capita (“DC”), a division of the Prytek Group, is a leading global managed services, technology solutions, and consulting provider with a unique combination of experience in financial services and capability in technology innovation. We design and develop new services and tools and leverage the substantial FinTech portfolio from our parent company, Prytek. Our vision is to ‘Reinventing the Financial Services Value Chain’, by providing a Business Operating Platform-as-a-Service, a trusted mutualised service for Financial Services, enabling client’s business across the value chain. We help our clients reduce costs and improve processes and technology by moving them away from their existing propriety models towards mutualised managed services, enabling a healthier and more performant business.
As a Senior Data Analyst, the successful candidate will work directly with our clients to ensure they receive the quality consulting services that DC offers. You will be the primary point of contact between the customer and DC as part of our Global Consulting team based in Dublin.
To know more about our Consulting services click here Consulting - Delta Capita
- Excellent communication skills – strong verbal skills to be able to communicate directly with the business. They need to be able to explain technical concepts to non-technical users.
- Analytically minded – need to be able to define business problem, source and collect data, establish facts and proffer solutions
- Strong business interest – a desire to understand and work with the business.
- Pro-active - they must work well independently with minimal supervision
- Detail orientated – Will be responsible for accuracy and integrity of data so need to pay deliberate attention to detail
- Diligent – Must take ownership of a problem and see it through to its resolution.
- Technical skills – very strong SQL plus experience across: SQL Server, Access, Excel, SSRS, SSIS, Tableau, VBA